Scott is a partner at MMPS who focuses his practice on corporate matters, real estate and is the firms Chief Compliance Officer. He has extensive experience in all facets of residential and commercial real estate, banking practices, creditors’ rights, and corporate formation and structure. He represents domestic and foreign investors on the sale, acquisition, lease, and financing of many types of properties and assets. Scott expertly advises clients on deal structure, equity structure, 1031 exchange, due diligence, collateral underwriting and compliance. He assists numerous entities and individual clients regarding choice, formation, operation and management of an array of business ventures. He regularly lectures on various real estate-related topics. He is an active member of the Long Island Real Estate Group and the Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center.
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- University of Arizona, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.A., 2001
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Long Island Real Estate Group, Commercial Industrial Brokers Society