Natalia is an associate at MMPS in the Foreclosure Group. Her areas of concentration include commercial mortgage foreclosure law, real estate litigation, including contested foreclosures, deficiency judgments and collections. She has experience representing financial institutions in loan enforcement, modifications and forbearance agreements. She has represented national and local lenders, commercial and individual investors and numerous banks in litigation over the years.
- New York, 2008
- Eastern District of New York, 2009
- Southern District of New York, 2010
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Boston University, B.A., 2003
- New York State Bar Association